Finally my 1st fishing video of 2008

nautifish

Well as a few of you know i put togeather my own fishing videos for my own site. This will be my 3rd year actually. This is the latest in the yr i have done my 1st video. The last few yrs my 1st video's were allready being done early March. 2006 I had done my 1st video of the yr 18th of January fishing open water out on the inner bay for perch.

So this is late for me.....lol

Anyway here is my 1st fishing Video of 2008.

Hope you enjoy it.

Nauti. ;)

wow great video!! this fish just never quit eh!!

looks like you will need to get a bigger net for these bigguns! :lol:

Yup i for sure have got to get me a bigger net... :rolleyes: .......lol

As for quitting i spent probably close to 20-30 minutes trying to get this fish even to the wall.....Had to edit some of the video out .

Going to get out this evening for a few hrs and give her another shot, if i'm lucky i may even hook into a larger one. They really do get absolutley huge.

Gald you enjoyed the video Victor & thankyou. ;)

Now that was a great video of some carp fishing.

I'll have to give it a go this year and see if i can catch one on rice lake

LOL Aile well as i allready said quite a bit of the video was edited out...A few naughty words in there :w00t: and me giving the fellas well lets just say not some nice pleasentrys........LOL.... :D

Nothing like having back seat drivers when ur fishing......lol :Gonefishing::o lol

:thumbsup_anim:Now . . . . . I've seen the movie . . . . . when's the book bein' released? That fish was about 16 - 18 pounds . . . and sure put up a great scrap! WAY Y Y Y Y Y TO GO!! :clapping:

P. S.

Since when is a proper British lass a C & W fan??

lol Thanx Photoz gald you enjoyed it. Also i am actually Canadian born :canadian: just have a funny accent living in Europe for 22 yrs...... :D

Sorry but i do not know what you mean by C&W FAN?

I beat my PB tonight by landing a even bigger carp . Will post and get my second video togeather after eats. Worked all day then went straight out to fish. Just got home about ten minutes ago and i am famished.....lol

A big thankyou to everyone else.. & lol @ you twighlight. ;)

....As for the herpes remark thats only if you tonsil tickle them, :P

Second report too come. :D