Alittle about BITEME

BITEME

Wow Peter...as a relatively new guy on this board, when I went to Lakair last year, I knew you by board name and that's all. At first glance, you looked a little rough around the edges....someone I likely would have never met or talked with if it wasn't for this board. Over the past year, I've witnessed your kindness and your generosity....with other people as well as myself. You PMd me your phone number and told me to call you so you could give me tips on catching salmon from piers. You went out of your way to make sure we were well equipped for the BOQ G2G last year....and the list goes on.

Thanks for the insight into your life...it's a real eye opener...you are good friend to have.

Anytime...... the bird is still a go by the way just be paitent!

great read peter

am i wrong in thinking that you are or were on the TOWARF crew? i thouhght i read that in a previous post.

if thats true, thank you... and all the people on that crew. i have never needed the assistance they provide, but many do, and not many step up.

i see the boat in and out of the harbour alot during the summer, as i live in bronte as well and spend alot of time out on the pier, fishing, reading, or just sitting out there enjoying the sounds and sights of the harbour (its unfortunate its changing so much)

i, as well, am just drawn to the water it seems

great read again... good going

ryan

The short answer is yes and VERY PROUD OF IT!

Nice read bud,we could be brothers,the water thing,the Navy thing(I was a Seabee),the charter thing,the 100% thing.We should talk more this year at Laikair.

Joe

Use to love going to Rosie Roads and tying it on with the Bee's maybe even a side trip to the "BLACK ANGUS" we will talk

:Gonefishing: Hi Peter Nice report. If only I could write even a small intro. about myself I would Introduce myself to the board. But that will come later. Thanks for sharing. Steve

THANKS it was tough!!!!

Yeah, I think it would be a bit nerve-wracking to hit the send button, but I'm glad you did. Thanks for sharing, Peter -- that kind of openness cannot help but improve the lives of everyone who reads it. :D

Thanks for the insight Peter... I too have seen his kindness, for the BOQ G2G he offered myself and another board member his boat for the weekend, with two full tanks of gas and said "If you pay me, I will take it as an insult" the kind of people this world needs more of.

You can come over tonight and get it if you want say deal applies!!!!!

Very well written Pete.I remember it like it was only yesterday.And I do agree Pete has a big herat and will go out of his way to help anyone espescialy family and close friends.And I am very proud to be one of Peters close friends.Way to go brother.

Dan

Well now what do I say to you...............Love You Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good having folks like you around Pete !!

Use to love going to Rosie Roads

Oh yes, brings back wonderful memories from the 60's ......and a few bad ones too :thumbsup_anim:

Good having folks like you around Pete !!

Oh yes, brings back wonderful memories from the 60's ......and a few bad ones too :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Lew!!!!!!!

every so often I swear I can smell it!

Aww, now ain't that sweet Peter :)

Very nice read and you have and always will be a valued member of this board. It has been a pleasure to know you and I look forward to our many future get togethers.

Are we doing Venison Stew again this year? :clapping: That was awesome stuff.

Joey