OFN Carp gtg May 24 *UPDATED*

Victor

DSN, if your problem is transportation, I am sure it can be arranged.

But for picking a Sunday.... I might have to pass on this. Church in the morning and kid's skating class in the afternoon..... Will pray for you guys at least.

Yeah if it's Sunday...I won't be able to make it too. Church. :)

If it was the Island... :whistling: I would be willing to prep the entire streach of the main

area of the island (from the Grandstand towards Halans Point ) which would help to keep

the fish there til the actual GTG. :P But I would need a massive load of maize to do it with.

Cause I will need to do it a few days at least before the GTG. But I have no maize.

Might need some help too. I have a new sling now.

DSN

Edited by dsn

Ashbridges is good too , lots of room if we fish the bay NOT the board walk , on the west side by the bridge to the sewage plant ,we can set up maybe 10-20 guys and have a day of it . with dsn baiting the week before should have lots of fish , have had many 10-20 fish days with lots of +20 pound fish and no one fishes there, no one (except one old asian guy,I see most nights ,probably the best carp guy I have ever met , very low tech but he knows his prey ) we can do a west at the credit and than a east a few weeks later ????

Ashbridges is good too , lots of room if we fish the bay NOT the board walk , on the west side by the bridge to the sewage plant ,we can set up maybe 10-20 guys and have a day of it . with dsn baiting the week before should have lots of fish , have had many 10-20 fish days with lots of +20 pound fish and no one fishes there, no one (except one old asian guy,I see most nights ,probably the best carp guy I have ever met , very low tech but he knows his prey ) we can do a west at the credit and than a east a few weeks later ????

Never fished that side, do you park the car in the park and WALK all the way over?

I like the idea of having another one a few weeks later... summer is only that long, can't waste any of it.

Never fished that side, do you park the car in the park and WALK all the way over?

I like the idea of having another one a few weeks later... summer is only that long, can't waste any of it.

Agreed.

Sounds good capt bruce ... looks like a great swim from google map. In fact I work a few minutes away so i might have to try it one of these evenings. Thanks for sharing it with us.

• 2 weeks later...

Too bad I can't make it this Saturday either, have plans for family already. Might swing by on my way to Niagara Falls if time is right.

Hope everyone having a good time, by the looks of the weather, you guys will have a blast !