Barrie Marina

pikeie

:Gonefishing: i will be down at the marina tomarrow, to see if i can find any of the jumbos :D . so just a heads up if anyone is going down, i will be in a red and black floater suit, OFC hat and a OFC sticker on my pail.

pikeie

well ive seen a few jumbos caught down there. got one the other day pushing 12 inches. and seen many over 12 this year. so we will see. but anyways the fishin is always fast and furious, so it will keep me busy lol.

Edited by pikeie

Keep the reports coming fellas, I may try to head down for a couple of hours on Thursday with my friends 3 and 5 yr olds, they need to test out their new rods :D . I'm not concerned about size, I just want them to catch something. If we go I'll be going to Tiffin launch as I expect the docks to be too unsteady for them

Maureen

well i havent been able to head out yet :( , i will be leaving in an hour or so <_< . the docks arnt really all that unstedy, the lauch would be better if u are worying about them falling. but the marina is also very shelterd so the wind and waves are all most non-exestent. so if u do bring them to the docks, they should still wear a life jacket, dont want to take that chance. good luck Mo :D