I'm still having the same problem, sometimes I'm OK and other times I have to log on every time, and then sometimes it logs on all by itself without me doing anything.

I also only have the problem on this site, all others are fine.

It is a cookie problem as Johhny points out. Make sure you log in on the main page and then navigate from there. Our cookies are tied to your session and starts a new one each time you come to the site. So if you log in at http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/ you should always be good since it will take you through the whole site that way. But if you've bookmarked a certain page like 'Find new posts' as your favourite and log in from there, it may cause issues.

I really cannot guaranteee results with Internet Explorer because I just don't know what it is going to do. It has way to many people using way too many different versions and each handles cookies and CSS completely different than the previous.

You may have your cookies set to expire at a speicific time.

I know dial up can have issues since they will have a new IP addy each time they come in and depending on how far off the previous one you get...trouble arise.

If you use the newest Internet Explorer, it does have a password remember setting, so this should help.

If you are using a clean up utility on your PC is may wipe out your cookie.

Our security settings are very high, but it is a small price to pay for peace of mind that the site is stable.