Lake Muskoka

danc

I'll be staying at a resort on the south end Lake Muskoka in mid June for 4 or 5 days this summer. I'll be going for my step daughters wedding, but of course I'll be bring some fishing gear along. What's in there? Is shore fishing feasible? I won't have boat access, or much time for that matter, but I wouldn't mind chucking a few lures when I get the chance. Any and all info is appreciated. Thanks..

It's a good Lake. Big Pike, Walleye and Smallmouth. There's Largies too but they're a little harder to find.

Lake Trout as well and not sure about Whitefish or Ling lol.

It's a big lake with great structure everywhere, deep and clear.

Since it sounds like you're staying at, or close to, where I work I'm sure chucking a few should be no problem.

There's some great Bass fishing within a 15 minute drive too, not that I'd rather try that or anything :whistling:

Hookset.

deep, clear, pressured. lakers and pike will likely already be deep that time of year. i've never tried but i'd say shore opportunities are limited.

I'd be re-scheduling her wedding to coincide with the Lakair G2G.

If it was up to me Roy, the wedding would take place at Lakair on the third week of June.

Thanks for the replies guys. And thanks to those that pm'ed me. I'll be getting back to you guys in a day or two.