Mother Nature Can Really Suck Sometimes.

nautifish

Well i headed out this morning with the tinny in tow......Got to the bay and it was just way to windy and choppy for my little boat. Man i was a little niffed because i was they're yesterday also and the water was like glass.....Sods law that is i swear....No boat and could not have asked for better conditions.....So anyway decided to fish off the peir for an hour and not so much as nibble......Tyred my one rod n reel with my pickeral rig. Then switched over to my other rod with my baitcastor reel and tryed some lures and still nothing. So about an hr has passed i can no longer feel my fingers & that was wearing gloves....lol...So toodled off back home unhitched the tinny and headed out to some local spots not too far away. Again nothing. That wind was just bitter today. So if the weather is fair tommorow i will be out to give it another shot.....No polar dipping for me......Sorry but fishing comes 1st. :D

Anyone else ever get these days where u seem to go out and fish fish fish and nothing not a bloody thing?..........Well a pumpkin seed yesterday but hardley anything to brag about...sheeshhh!!!....lol

This was the inner bay yesterday.

scenic6.jpg

scenic4.jpg

and a favorite spot of mine very close to my home.

Scenic1.jpg

Edited by nautifish

Atleast you gave it a go. I got skunded many times this year but hey, fishing is fishing some days are good some days are bad what can ya do. No fish for you but those are some awsome shots, Thanks for sharing :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by xrap

Ohhh and i did get a couple of pictures of these cuties today while i was out on my travels.

BahhhHumbug.jpg

Buck.jpg

Xwrap yeah i know........Thats fishing some days or good some just totally stink...But its been these last few weeks that have totally stunk.........I wish we would either get some ice or roll on spring. :D

Any excuse to get out of that eh? ;)

LOL....Now i never said i was gonna do it GD.

But if the weather is better tommorow i will for sure be out on the boat. :Gonefishing::D

Well i will keep an eye on the weather....if the bay is too choppy i may head over to the ponds with the tinny.

I don't care i just know if i do not catch a half decent size fish soon i am gonna scream......lol

Decided to go fishing today since the weather is looking damp tomorrow. I thought I would give a buddy of mine "another" chance to get his first rainbow ever. (He's only been skunked now about 40 times in a row....) Anyhow a few of us got out to a local trib and started fishing about 6AM. NOTHING not even a line tap. About 9AM another angler shows up he had been fishing closer to the lake and was not able to handle the high winds. Anyhow 1hr later he has landed 2 fish, while our party got skunked....

I hope everyone's luck turns around in 07 LOL

Edited by Canuck2fan