ITS ON!

little angler

GENTLEMEN .... GENTLEMEN ..... WHERES THE SPORTSMANSHIP????

GO TO YOUR NEUTRAL CORNERS AND AT THE END OF JULY & BEGINNING OF AUGUST COME OUT "CASTING"!!!!!!

REMEMBER ... THIS WAS TO BE FUN....

L.A THATS AN ORDER... OR ALL THE GULPS MINE AND YOU BE FISHIN WITH BACON BITS!!!! HEHEHEHE.....

I'll have to put my bets of Mike...he is my son's best friend and came camping with us last year. We got ourselves a little competition going at that time and I must say he amazed me with the fish he brought back to camp...just from some shore fishing! Two of them were over three pounds, one over 4.

This was shore fishing at a provincial park, and you know how many people pound the shores at PP's!! He actually did better from shore than in the boat...but he did say that he was not used to boat fishing. LOL I can imagine once he catches onto boat fishing techniques :)

He will be with us again this year, but at a different lake. Not sure if this is the trip he is using for this little tourney here or not tho.

Excellent to see such enthusiasm, sure would have been neat to have the internet when I was a kid to have fun like this...good luck to both!!

Well i got some very nice lures from Ryan, Co-owner of Hammer Head Lures. A huge thanks goes out to him and the other members giving away prizes. Now all I need to do is wait for summer :thumbsup_anim: And don't forget to check out the stuff at:

http://www.hammerheadlures.com/index.php

Thanks and keep on fishen!

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

O im not, like i said before i go camping every weekend and i got 3 or 4 big camping/fishing trips. just cant wait to get out on the lake again. If ur goin fishing this saturday....good luck and try to get some pictures....that is if u get some fish, pretty sure it's pike walleye and panfih as well as catfish that are open now....well pike and walleye are open on the 10th in most places....not 100%sure but in my area it is.

Later

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok its been along time I see Mike seems to be more active than the little Angler who unfortunately has a broken finger.

So boys we need an update who is ahead we need some pics and proof the way I see it Mike is ahead but LA you could prove me wrong

So??????????????? :dunno:

worms.jpg

:w00t:

The thing is Little Angler does not get out at all that much. His only time to catch fish is during hid week long trip. Therefore we are only going to judge those fish caught in that time period.The same day he gets back i am heading out for a week to my grandmas fishing. I am only going to judge those fish.

Here:

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.p...c=21721&hl=

UPDATE

Little Angler is getting pumped for his trip on friday listening to some Metallica to get him in the mood for competition

Mike is picking his nose cuddling with a blanky fearing for his life listening to Dora theme song to get pumped SING IT MIKEEEEE

SUMS IT UP

Edited by -Little Angler