HUGE STEELHEAD!!

chickenhawk

Nice fish for sure!!! Still wondering why we always have to read about "Mine is bigger than yours"

Instead of bragging that you caugght a bigger one, just post a picture and we can all comment on what a nice fish you caught, cause without a picture it's all hearsay.

Im not bragging that mine is bigger or anything like. My personal best up to now is 15.2lbs. Im just wondering if there is another picture of the fish from further back so we can get a more accurate look at it. I have a few pictures where 10lbers look like they're 25lbers because of the angle or short distance to the camera. Its a solid fish but i wouldnt mind seeing a different angle of the fish from further away.

Nice fish for sure!!! Still wondering why we always have to read about "Mine is bigger than yours"

Instead of bragging that you caugght a bigger one, just post a picture and we can all comment on what a nice fish you caught, cause without a picture it's all hearsay.

I'm with you on this one. I couldn't care less what it weighs, or who caught one bigger. Nice fish, nice picture, and nice report is all I need.