another battery Q

GBW

Hey folks.

I need a battery for a Cuda 168 fishfinder. This is not a portable unit but I want to be able to take it in and out of the small boat any time. So I plan on checking the battery in a box in the boat to be removed when not in use. Any ideas what I should get? Oh and I'm not going to go with then over kill and bug $$ eaither... thanks...

12 Volt, 7 Amp Gell cell with a charger, available at the large fishing stores or any good battery shop, like this: www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&partNumber=30289&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

Edited by Fisherman

12 Volt, 7 Amp Gell cell with a charger, available at the large fishing stores or any good battery shop, like this: www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10151&catalogId=10001&langId=-1&partNumber=30289&hvarTarget=search&cmCat=SearchResults

And Canadian Tire has a 12V 1AMP charger on sale this week for $10. Great for this battery.

Guest lundboy

Where abouts are you?

Sayal (in the GTA) has all kinds of Gell Cells, and they don't charge more than about $25 for the bigger ones.

Smaller ones around $8. I've bought batteries for my portable fishfinder, Aquavu and 2meg flashlight there. About a quarter the price of anywhere else.

http://www.sayal.com/ActionContacts.asp

Edited by lundboy