Do We Have Any Member's Close To Pd

nautifish

Just wondering if we have any member's that are close to PD and maybe fancy fishing the inner bay tommorow. it is about a 25 - 30 minute drive from my place so not too far.

I will be heading out early AM know a ramp where you can put the boat in for free......So if anyone is interested PM ME. :Gonefishing::Gonefishing:

:D

Good luck fishing. :Gonefishing: Hope to see some pics.What are you targetting Perch Pike walleye Muskie ,Polar swimmers.Anything that swims.Mike

LOL @ ANYTHING that swims.

I just brought some new baitcastor reels mike. Was out FISHING with them today i love em but man my wrists. LOL

So going to be taking two poles out with me tommorow on the tinny. Am hopeing to cover quiet a bit of water in the morning.

port dover dr feelgood.

Edited by nautifish

Too bad it isn't last week.

I worked the whole week in Simcoe at the Zehrs expansion (gas piping) and I even brought my rods with me.

I was planning on getting out somewhere to do a little fishing but I never did make it out.

Oh well, I may be back in the New Year to finish up so maybe we can get out then.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Stan

Nautifish

Actually, I live in Pickering and last week was the first time I ever came out to Simcoe. I looked up the area on Google Maps first and saw how close to PD I was going to be, hence the rods.

Anyway, I will let you know if I am coming back in the New Year ok.

I may be bringing ice rods at that time though.

Stan

Too bad it isn't last week.

I worked the whole week in Simcoe at the Zehrs expansion (gas piping) and I even brought my rods with me.

I was planning on getting out somewhere to do a little fishing but I never did make it out.

Oh well, I may be back in the New Year to finish up so maybe we can get out then.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Stan

So you were at my work the whole week and couldnt even say hi?! GEEEEEEEEEZEEEEE