My boat fully rigged for the new season - pictures

icefisherman

OK Guys,

After few months working on it since I bought it last November here is the boat ready to go...well almost ha ha ha :thumbsup_anim: I guess it is never completely ready but 99% it is there now.

Kicker installed with new fuel filter/water separator, extended battery cable to the front battery, steering arm, new VHF radio and antenna installed, cigarette lighter charging plug installed, two new MAG 10 HS riggers installed, new Bert's tracks, ratching rod holders and weight holders, all wiring, etc. Looks good and I like it...

I have question about the top - as you can see on the pictures it has front windows and cover for the walk through under the windshield but no side/back windows.

I've spoke to a local boat covers expert few months ago and he came saw the boat and suggested replacing EVERYTHING but the top hardware with new top with windoes everything....at that point I didn't want to spend that kind of money.

And I still don't./....but I'd like to put side and possibly back windown on my existing top....nothing wrong with the top, it may not be a new one but no tears, nothing....just want to build onto it and attache side windoes for sure and if price is right back one as well. Original Zippers are already there.

Does someone know a place withing GTA that can do this work and what should I expect as fair price....the less the better :thumbsup_anim: as funds are not limitless :clapping:

I hope the side windows be about $200 and maybe $200 more for the back one....is that in range?

Anyhow....here are the pictures so you can recognize me on the water this season and looking forward to your help on the windows question.

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-9.jpg

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-3.jpg

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-4.jpg

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-12.jpg

2000LundProSportroofandriggersin-7.jpg

IFM, I know he is not in the GTA.... but here in Hamilton.... I am sure Gunner might be able to take care of you for a fair price..

would not hurt to call for a price...??

Special Touch

Gunner - 905-385-3409

Gerritt.

Thanks Guys.

Lookin spiffy bud! Now what did the previous owner do with the side windows and back curtain/cover? Are there zippers on the top for sides and back? If so he had covers for it.

Wayne, yes the zippers are all there - on the sides and also on the back. They are in like new condition. Have no idea where did the windows go but I got it without them... :wallbash: What would be good deal on installing side windows and then what would the back one add to the price?

IFM, I know he is not in the GTA.... but here in Hamilton.... I am sure Gunner might be able to take care of you for a fair price..

would not hurt to call for a price...??

Special Touch

Gunner - 905-385-3409

Gerritt.

Appreciate the lead Gerritt, will call tomorrow to see what they can do and for how much as there is no much left in the bank after all the upgrades, but windows are kind of "a must have" especially when going up North this summer for 3 weeks with my son. Hope it is not super expensive...

Edited by icefisherman

Thanks Guys.

Wayne, yes the zippers are all there - on the sides and also on the back. They are in like new condition. Have no idea where did the windows go but I got it without them... :wallbash: What would be good deal on installing side windows and then what would the back one add to the price?

Appreciate the lead Gerritt, will call tomorrow to see what they can do and for how much as there is no much left in the bank after all the upgrades, but windows a kind of "a must have" especially when going up North this summer for 3 weeks with my son. Hope it is not super expensive...

you might have to send him pics via email.. to save you a trip down for the pricing.. I hope everything works out for you bud!

G

Pictures are not a problem Gerritt. I can send him as many as he needs. Does the guy know you? Should I mention your good name as refferal?

Any Lund dealer should be able to order you the matching parts.. should just need model and year.

Wayne, do you think this is orriginal Lund top? I folded it now but at the back of it inside a plastic bag there was some paperwork with name of the top manufacturer I thought. I forgot what the name was but somewhere in Florida I think and it didn't say Lund on the papers...?!?

By the way windows are not the only things missing from the previous owner - the front conversion deck (this is the small rectangular piece of wood in the front that holds the fron seat when you need to move it to the bow) isn also missing. I've already got quote on it from a Lund dealer near Buffalo....if Lund can sell me those windows maybe I can order them together....

BUT....I am thinking now....maybe there were not any windoes despite the fact the zippers are there....because there are no any of those round push on things attached to gun well where to attach the bottom part of the windows and likewise there are not any such attachment things along the edge of the windshield...so maybe the boat came originally as is and had the zippers put in place in case the owner ever decides to add the windows???

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Did you try contacting the previous owner? - He may still have them.

Don

BTW - Great looking boat there bud!!!

:thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Don!

The originall owner traded it in at a dealership and bought a pontoone then I bought the Lund from the dealer. I have the owners phone number on some of the paperwork but when calling it says "not in service". I am thinking though since there is no places to attach the windows on along the gun well and windshield maybe there were not any windows with the boat....

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

thats a nice set up congrats,where did ya get them purdy stands for the Cannons

Got all the Bert's tackle stuff at the same time on a super good deal.

http://www.tr-1salesofmichigan.com/berts-custom-tackle.html

Very high quality stuff and top customer service and price.

You can PM me and I can fill you in on the details but you'd love the deal and the product.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

I think it's a Lund top Emil... but of course impossible to tell from here. Maybe the guy only ordered the top part. YOu are right.. no snaps on window pillar and none on the outside sports trac or gunnel. (can't tell if you have the outside sport trac slot). My top is made by Dufort and each section is tagged and has a part #.

Beautiful boat and nicely rigged as well. Could you take a few pictures from the back? I'm always interested to see how kickers are rigged and mounted to get an idea on how to set up my kicker.

How are you going to be steering the kicker? Tiller handle? Is the kicker removable or did you have them deadbolt it on the transom?

Makes me wanna go home and prep up my boat as well.