Mans Best Friend

LundGuy

Here is my second rescue, shot taken about 4 1/2 years ago - 12 years old now and starting to have a bit of trouble with the stairs.

_443_Fraser.jpg

I'll have to dig around for rescue #1.

Lots of great "best friend" shots. :clapping:

Great pictures everyone.

Here is the "Misty Clan" Dog name Lainey. She is going to be four years old this summer. I still remember the day we picked her up. She is a HUGE part of the family and she knows it, heck she is on the casting deck chair.

102_5112.jpg

heres kiilo, 5 month old yellow lab.

Picture024.jpg

Picture026.jpg

ella, our manx who has a dog like personality. comes to her name, sits pretty and sits for treats. hangs out the car window like a dog. she has half a tail and its jointed halfway to the end. she was born like that...

Picture042-1.jpg

Picture032.jpg

and nikita, my 5 year old lab x collie my parents wouldnt let me take when i moved out <_<

lazydog.jpg

Edited by ch312

Well somebody already broke the feline barrier so I thought I would add this little guy. Pure bred Siberian kitten, not very common a color point variety sometimes called a Neva Masquerade

tn_gallery_254_401_78210.jpg

That kitten is definitely 'mitted'.

Very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lundboy

Here is my wife, trying to hold Merlin for a picture. He's bigger than some dogs, and plays fetch so I guess he qualifies to be posted.

Merlin 18 months old and is a pedigreed silver tabby Maine Coon. He weighs about 20lbs.

We sure are animal lovers that's for sure. So here's the whole herd. Ivan, the Siberian, I posted before, but here he is again at 3 1/2 months of age. Pretty small compared to the others but they mature slowly taking up to 5 years to get to adult size. Ivan Czarovich, Ivan son of Czar. Small in size but fearless

tn_gallery_254_401_8467.jpg

The old girl of the group is a 6 1/2 month old Norwegian Forest kitten. Jenny (Jensynn) is a wonderful girl but somewhat skittish. She mothers Ivan

tn_gallery_254_401_1203.jpg

Lastly the gentle giant of the group Dora (Dora Explorer) a 4 1/2 month old Maine Coon Cat. Such a sweet loving kitten, best I have ever had

tn_gallery_254_401_6795.jpg

And there you have the forest cat family, all 3 breeds. Although the color point Siberian is a source of conflict. Some say that since neither the Main Coon or Norwegian Forest cats have the color point variety the Siberian is not a forest cat. However the color point can occur between 2 non color point parents. Anyway these are "the kids" in our house.

We sure are animal lovers that's for sure. So here's the whole herd. Ivan, the Siberian, I posted before, but here he is again at 3 1/2 months of age. Pretty small compared to the others but they mature slowly taking up to 5 years to get to adult size. Ivan Czarovich, Ivan son of Czar. Small in size but fearless

tn_gallery_254_401_8467.jpg

The old girl of the group is a 6 1/2 month old Norwegian Forest kitten. Jenny (Jensynn) is a wonderful girl but somewhat skittish. She mothers Ivan

tn_gallery_254_401_1203.jpg

Lastly the gentle giant of the group Dora (Dora Explorer) a 4 1/2 month old Maine Coon Cat. Such a sweet loving kitten, best I have ever had

tn_gallery_254_401_6795.jpg

And there you have the forest cat family, all 3 breeds. Although the color point Siberian is a source of conflict. Some say that since neither the Main Coon or Norwegian Forest cats have the color point variety the Siberian is not a forest cat. However the color point can occur between 2 non color point parents. Anyway these are "the kids" in our house.

Nice cats and I love cats , unfortunately I just found out this year that I am allergic to cats. I was going into some customers houses to quote work they wanted done and found my self sneezing uncontrollably . I thought it was just the sun or maybe some dust. Then I started to see cats showing up every once in a while and always when I was sneezing, never when folks had dogs. So I got tested and low and behold, I have a cat allergy. :( Funny thing , my wife and I had cats for years and never a problem. Guess age has something to do with it. :wallbash: