Late Post #3

Guest FISHON!

Guest FISHON!
I think we should have a m&G at the don to discuss this :clapping:

Ohh I wouldn't want to learn anyones "secret" roe bag color

There are no secrets :)

Guest FISHON!
That, my friend, I'll agree with!!

Get over yourself FISHON!, if someone was tresspassing, let the authorities deal with it. All your doing here is causing $h!T for the hell of it.

As far as I knew, OPG owned the property your all whining about. I could be wrong .......but it is well posted!

Its not a new thing that bow's run this time of year..........every ditch along the lake has them in it.....get over it.

Sinker

HOLY .... I guess no one likes a heads up :rolleyes:

Anyone ever considered I might be wrong about the location? Gzzz you people

Guest FISHON!

Thank god there are other species to fish besides steelhead. I can't wait to go back on the boat and fish in peace.

Gerritt ... if it bugs you sooooooo much... just stop posting?

HOLY .... I guess no one likes a heads up :rolleyes:

Anyone ever considered I might be wrong about the location? Gzzz you people

Regardless of whether your wrong on the location or not, if its posted no tresspassing, let the authorities deal with it. Nobody needs a heads up about an area that's posted no tresspassing! If its not posted, then there is nothing stopping anyone from going in there......all they can get is kicked off the property. If they choose not to leave, then they will be charged......

Who are you to put anyone on the spot, or give a heads up about tresspassing?

Sinker

So.. here's your original original post.

"Hey Bro's .... sorry for another late post but I been busy. Here are some of the pictures I took the day after reading Steverowbotham's post not long ago. A bunch of my friends recongnized the backgrounds and decided to fish the so called "Secret Krek" the next day and had good results. We didn't want to alert other anglers by parking near "access points" so we parked our vans far far away. I won't name the "Secret Krek" since our family friend that owns the land does not want more tresspassers, guys that need to post to build self esteem, idiots, newbies, litter bugs etc... to be crossing his land. Whoever is reading this please don't take this as a personal attack, unless you are tresspassing. If you are caught tresspassing you will be charged and I hope Mitch the Conservation Officer arrives in time to slap tresspassers with more fines".

So, now which is it... you did indeed recognized the creek or maybe you had the wrong location? Your family friend owns the property or it's owned by OPG? It's obvious your post has served one purpose and one purpose only... and that's to keep us entertained on a rainy Friday night.

Guest FISHON!
Regardless of whether your wrong on the location or not, if its posted no tresspassing, let the authorities deal with it. Nobody needs a heads up about an area that's posted no tresspassing! If its not posted, then there is nothing stopping anyone from going in there......all they can get is kicked off the property. If they choose not to leave, then they will be charged......

Who are you to put anyone on the spot, or give a heads up about tresspassing?

Sinker

Sinker ... easy on the lead. I did not put anyone on the SPOT FOR TRESSPASSING!!!! Reread the post... want a screen show before i did all the editing? The mod even took a screen shot for me .. gzzzzz ....

Now your telling me I also shouldn't tell a person to not drink and drive.... Catch my drift? ??

Do what you guys want with the info!!!

Guest FISHON!
So.. here's your original original post.

"Hey Bro's .... sorry for another late post but I been busy. Here are some of the pictures I took the day after reading Steverowbotham's post not long ago. A bunch of my friends recongnized the backgrounds and decided to fish the so called "Secret Krek" the next day and had good results. We didn't want to alert other anglers by parking near "access points" so we parked our vans far far away. I won't name the "Secret Krek" since our family friend that owns the land does not want more tresspassers, guys that need to post to build self esteem, idiots, newbies, litter bugs etc... to be crossing his land. Whoever is reading this please don't take this as a personal attack, unless you are tresspassing. If you are caught tresspassing you will be charged and I hope Mitch the Conservation Officer arrives in time to slap tresspassers with more fines".

So, now which is it... you did indeed recognized the creek or maybe you had the wrong location? Your family friend owns the property or it's owned by OPG? It's obvious your post has served one purpose and one purpose only... and that's to keep us entertained on a rainy Friday night.

Great so it doesn't say I am targetting Steve .. whoooah .. thank goodness :)

I haven't even confirmed with steve about the location nor did I say he was tresspassing did I? LOL ... you guys are silly !!!

Hurry jump on the bandwagon and cyber bully an unfamiliar poster :clapping:

and internet posters that post to build self esteem

Just this part alone of your thread in the first post shows you were trying to stir up trouble Fishon. You must think we haven't figured that out. Yet we have and we're calling you on it and now you're playing the "I'm only trying to educate you people" card.

Its not flying so give it up.

Guest FISHON!
Just this part alone of your thread in the first post shows you were trying to stir up trouble Fishon. You must think we haven't figured that out. Yet we have and we're calling you on it and now you're playing the "I'm only trying to educate you people" card.

Its not flying so give it up.

ok .. are you one of them? .... Hold on .. the educate part is also in the beginning of this thread... Hmm ....

Guest FISHON!
Re read my post, I didnt' say you put anyone on the spot FOR TRESSPASSING. When you mention someones name in a post, its usually putting them on the spot.....no?

Why did you post your report in the first place?

I didn't bash him right? So I guess i did nothing wrong.... why did you bother replying? move on ...

In my third repost .. i took the persons alias out of it so i don't get how i put the guy on the spot? I edited after my first and second report was posted and in all fairness a mod sent me a pm about my post 1+2 violation right after my third one was up.. i'm sure he will remove or lock this if he disagree with the third post.

You people should all stop playing moderator. This Friday brings back memories why I stopped moderatting :)

I'm gonna take a break from this thread.... i'll leave this up to the mods... I am more than willing to talk over PM and leave this thread alone

Cheers :Gonefishing:

In case it is not known this is Graham Creek in Newcastle and there is a alocal idiot that thinks he can control this water and will even call the cops or co on you. He had friend of mine charged with trespassing there. He does not own the water but because he knows someone from there he thinks he does!