Late Post #3

Guest FISHON!

Guest FISHON!

For some reason my recent post was deleted. If it was because i broke some rules please be kind enough to let me know.

This is for all the Bro's and Gal's...

About a couple of weeks ago while reading Someones post we knew where to fish the following day so a a bunch of us parked our vans away from common access points to not attract the lurking "angler" as our family friend that owns the land does not like the extra attention since people need to tresspass to access the ditch behind his property. If it wasn't for tresspassers, and internet posters that post to build self esteem and cause unwanted attention to his property then he wouldn't mind granting temporary access to the lucky few. On top of all that he is sick of people leaving foot prints, littering on his property, and leave gutted fish on his property. Anyways to the few that are allowed permission to fish keep fishing and those that are tresspassing well be prepared to explain to a cop or Mitch the conservation officer why you were tresspassing.

The only reason if anyone is offended by this post is if they are guilty of tresspassing!!!

Here are the results from that day.

Started off as a cold morning so we used the net.

2i701u8.jpg

ilvo5f.jpg

5djuj7.jpg

r2lzm0.jpg

By the way I left out the rainbow picture being dragged by a Muskrat incase anyone found it to be offensive.

*Note* I was not saying Steverowbothan was TRESSPASSING in my previous post, just that i recongnize the river he fished so my friends knew where to fish the following day. No where in my previous post stated STEVE WAS TRESSPASSING. I hope this is CLEAR now.

Anyone have "Graham" crackers to go with my coffee???

Please release all your wild bows

Edited by FISHON!

Terry... This is his third thread concerning the exact same thing..

The mods removed the first two...

Perhaps they are leaving this one to embarrass the poster into submission?

His attitude sucks, in his first thread he was pretty much calling Steve a trespasser, in his second I was one because I let him know he was being a turd in the first one.. so he stated I had to be guilty..

Sigh.....Steelheaders..... I am just thankful they are not all like this...

G

Guest FISHON!
I cant find the other threads but Im assuming it was about someone tresspassing on private property to access a section of river for the purpose of steelhead fishing am I correct

CORRECT

Guest FISHON!
I don't river fish, so no problem with me walking on you friend chunk of earth

but I see no reason for this thread ...a waste of my time

Anyone can walk on the land. If you get caught you get charged. The reason for this thread is to respect private property!!!. How would you like it if people just walk through your property to fish ?

Fishon... welcome to OFC...but you are fighting a losing battle I am afraid... sure property rights need to be respected...

BUT..................

I HIGHLY doubt, the intention of your report was to provide a report on fish... but was indeed a lamely disguised as an attack on a member of our board...

Your message might be the right one... but the manner in which you are presenting it leaves little to be desired.

Gerritt.

Guest FISHON!
Terry... This is his third thread concerning the exact same thing..

The mods removed the first two...

Perhaps they are leaving this one to embarrass the poster into submission?

His attitude sucks, in his first thread he was pretty much calling Steve a trespasser, in his second I was one because I let him know he was being a turd in the first one.. so he stated I had to be guilty..

Sigh.....Steelheaders..... I am just thankful they are not all like this...

G

I have saved the original post and all i changed was removed steverowbotham name and replaced it with "someone" and i also took out a pic of a hen that was left for the muskrat.

So laugh and make up all the turd you want ... internet hero :)

Guest FISHON!
I don't river fish, so no problem with me walking on you friend chunk of earth

but I see no reason for this thread ...a waste of my time

But you had to reply back to this thread. I guess it isn't a waste of your time after all. :)

Awesome, Friday night at the fights :rolleyes:

I think this thread should be left up, as we all know Fishon's real intention of this thread.

I give him a week around here, and that's being generous.

Joey

I have saved the original post and all i changed was removed steverowbotham name and replaced it with "someone" and i also took out a pic of a hen that was left for the muskrat.

in your second post you replaced it with st3v3 or some nonsense....

Internet Hero eh?

w00t! Where is my cape??!!

To Infinity and Beyond!

G

Guest FISHON!
Fishon... welcome to OFC...but you are fighting a losing battle I am afraid... sure property rights need to be respected...

BUT..................

I HIGHLY doubt, the intention of your report was to provide a report on fish... but was indeed a lamely disguised as an attack on a member of our board...

Your message might be the right one... but the manner in which you are presenting it leaves little to be desired.

Gerritt.

Quick call all moderators ... a "member of our board" is being attacked!!!

Guest FISHON!
Awesome, Friday night at the fights :rolleyes:

I think this thread should be left up, as we all know Fishon's real intention of this thread.

I give him a week around here, and that's being generous.

Joey

Joey see below when i joined.

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,753

I think that is a little over a week, and that's being generous.

Guest FISHON!
I think the word TOOL is an appropriate description here.

dumber then a bag of hammers.. Hand the man a left handed screw driver please

Good luck to you..

G

:P