GTA Steelheading with VIDEO CLIP

ranger520vx

Got out yesterday with my good buddy Casey for a real rod bending afternoon filled with very bright Steelhead.

Waters were up but clarity of about 8 inches had them pounding large pink bags until we actually ran outta bags and had to go home. They wouldn't touch Chartreuse, Orange, etc...

Below is a couple minute clip that kills us to film the other guy because we all rather have a line in the water at all times. Before the Internet, you didn't have to prove you had a good day to anyone... :dunno:

Sorry Ranger. I've been tempted to fish that creek for a long time but have always resisted because I thought there was no extended or year-round season.

Can you tell me what page of the regs shows extended season?

Thanks. Sorry again... didn't know that I was the ignorant one (there's and oxymoron)

Sorry Ranger. I've been tempted to fish that creek for a long time but have always resisted because I thought there was no extended or year-round season.

Can you tell me what page of the regs shows extended season?

Thanks. Sorry again... didn't know that I was the ignorant one (there's and oxymoron)

Apology accepted. I have a lot at stake in fishing to firstly make such a mistake-then to publicize it with video.

The regs are a Summary only. Look at page 92 and how FMZ Zone 20 boundary differs (red orange outline) in relation to, lets say. Highway2, QEW, CNR bridge.

You're right Ranger! My apologies again.

On another note, MNR should consider hiring a cartographer. Those maps need to be scalable in order to be used as boundaries. Here is the a different section of the same map (it's all like this)...

map.jpg

... I should be working instead of causing trouble.

Great stuff Ranger !!

Last month you couldn't net steelhead and had to tail them. This month it's the other way around. Thank god Muskie season starts soon.. ...

:D I guess the best thing to do is not fish for steelhead!