Video Clip on Lake O yesterday!

Vanselena

There are 4 divers, smallest one at 50 feet out goes 15 down, next smallest at 50 out goes 23 down, second largest at 50 feet out goes down 35 and the largest at 50 out goes down 38.

As soon as the fishing starts there will be plenty of video's with fish. I just thought I would show that video to demo no drag on the Torpedo.

Not to worry a check is in the mail to OFC for their support :)

Edited by Vanselena

Sorry, but I don't see the point in running a diver when on plane... I understand that your diver has next to no drag. But I'll reel in my lines when running to the next spot.

For your next demo, can you try to show what the rod does at trolling speeds? I'd like to see line angle and tip action more than anything. We all know what a dipsey or a jet diver does to a rod tip.

A few boat side demos with lures attached would be nice too. This way, we can see how different lures look behind the diver. Spoons and J13's or Lymans would be good lures to show this.

Just curious to know how the torpedo divers compare to the Luhr Jensen Jet Diver. $10 difference per seems pretty steep.

I think it all depends on what you are looking for. Here is a side by side comparison as far as depth is concerned. Really the extra large Jet Diver doesn't even compare to the medium Torpedo Diver in achieving depth.

Torpedoat50and100feetcopy.jpg

The other thing to be considered is drag.

Really they are not even in the same league, it's like comparing a Lada to a BMW. Yes the price is higher and if you don't mind the drag and everything that goes with it, I'm not going to try and convince you, the you should buy a Jet Diver

Here is an interesting comparison. The Torpedo Diver will reach 100+ feet, a depth good enough for any of the Great Lakes. You don't need expensive equipment, no waiting at the launch ramp to get your equipment rigged on your boat and when you are at your favorite fishing spot within 5 seconds your lures are at depth. How sweet is that!

I think it all depends on what you are looking for. Here is a side by side comparison as far as depth is concerned. Really the extra large Jet Diver doesn't even compare to the medium Torpedo Diver in achieving depth.

Torpedoat50and100feetcopy.jpg

The other thing to be considered is drag.

Really they are not even in the same league, it's like comparing a Lada to a BMW. Yes the price is higher and if you don't mind the drag and everything that goes with it, I'm not going to try and convince you, the you should buy a Jet Diver

Here is an interesting comparison. The Torpedo Diver will reach 100+ feet, a depth good enough for any of the Great Lakes. You don't need expensive equipment, no waiting at the launch ramp to get your equipment rigged on your boat and when you are at your favorite fishing spot within 5 seconds your lures are at depth. How sweet is that!

Excellent. Thanks for the explanation!

Pinch