Thurs Nov 16 Lake Ontario Report

ccmtcanada

Well....it rained all day today in the Toronto area. A record rainfall in fact! They said it was supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow, so I figured fishing was out...especially since I shore fish. Wouldn't you know it...the rain stopped and it was still warm out so I decided I'd head down. I wasn't hopeful, but it beat sitting at home.

I was out there for almost 3 hours and I was determined not to get skunked, but as time went on, it was looking like that was going to happen. I had just made the decision to pack it in when a little bullhead attacked my line. Not much to show for it, but at least I wasn't skunked!!!! :D

Wish I was heading to BOQ with other OFNers...maybe next year!!!

Edited by ccmtcanada

lol CC

Hey well atleast u got out........

It was pishin down with rain here all morning too but by mid afternoon the clouds all actually dissapeared and it ended up being beautiful.

Sadley i had other thing to do so was unable to fish...*sniff* *sniff*

But tommorow i am FREEEE!!!

SO this grl is going to go hit some tribs........ :Gonefishing::Gonefishing: whhoooo...hoooooo :D:D

NO WORRIES XWRAP......

I got a pair of my own great floating devices. :D:D:D:D ...But i will be carefull :) allways am.....& thanx :Gonefishing::D

Those floatin' devices, are they the inflateable type??? :D ... remember to take the camera fishin' too!

Great report CC, those Bullheads are some fine eatin' when they come from clean water... but I dunno about the ones from Lake O.

Great report CC, those Bullheads are some fine eatin' when they come from clean water... but I dunno about the ones from Lake O.

If you look closely at the colour of the bullhead, I'm pretty sure he's glowing green...must have a home near the nuke plant.... :lol:

Those floatin' devices, are they the inflateable type??? :D ... remember to take the camera fishin' too!

I sure hope not Mr white (_(_).....lol

Went out this morning but the water is just like mud soup and really high and fast moving around here.......Was out for about an hr.......Not too much happeneing.......But may try again early afternoon before i have to visit the dentist...BLECH!!!!