Earth Hour

Gerritt

No, read the reports or propaganda, as you choose. 5% to 8% reduction, mainly due to large office towers shutting down I didn't see that myself, could be photoshop. Maybe I should be suspicious.

5adca6224838b104443fe2c4ef64.jpeg Toronto Star Image

I don't get why people are threatened by unoccupied office towers actually using less electricity? Or even reducing waste? Or folks

cleaning their garage? Or saving for their retirement? Why does this stuff pith you off?

No conspiracy theory would convince me that wasting stuff you need is a good thing.

It's all very simple..

If YOU aren't part of the solution, then You are part of the problem.

(me included) Collectively Man is responsible for the state of the world's environments from his impacts. Therefore WE must work together at every level to repair & replace what we can.

Individuals will emerge with great & simple solutions that we must implement for the World's benefit.

#1 priority is to end WAR by removing the morons that initiate & direct it.

#2 Feed& house the poor & starving..etc..

Man has a deep knowledge of truth..let the guilty be judged & punished, let the good people be rewarded & encouraged.

Hope, Love & co-operative action are the keys to the New World Order the real people work for & believe in..peace, Dan

PS: Why should we wait for Divine intervention to this man-made mess?

We have ruined this planet with pollution & extinctions,etc.

We owe it to future generations to change now & fix it right.

You are aware the ice on mars is frozen carbon dioxide....

What difference does what they are made of make? If they are melting, they must be getting warmer. If they are getting warmer it provides very strong evidence that the climate on Mars getting warmer. If the climate on Mars is warming along with Earth's climate it, provides evidence that the climate change on Earth is being influence by something other than man... solar activity perhaps.

If fail to see any relevance what so ever to the fact that the ice caps on Mars consist of materials that wouldn't be frozen if they were on Earth.

These are links to fear mongerers. Kinda useless unfortunately.

This is a very wise and more balanced approach to enviromental issues etc...

It's all very simple..

If YOU aren't part of the solution, then You are part of the problem.

(me included) Collectively Man is responsible for the state of the world's environments from his impacts. Therefore WE must work together at every level to repair & replace what we can.

Individuals will emerge with great & simple solutions that we must implement for the World's benefit.

#1 priority is to end WAR by removing the morons that initiate & direct it.

#2 Feed& house the poor & starving..etc..

Man has a deep knowledge of truth..let the guilty be judged & punished, let the good people be rewarded & encouraged.

Hope, Love & co-operative action are the keys to the New World Order the real people work for & believe in..peace, Dan

PS: Why should we wait for Divine intervention to this man-made mess?

We have ruined this planet with pollution & extinctions,etc.

We owe it to future generations to change now & fix it right.

Thanks for posting that Danbo.

ehg

" We have ruined this planet with pollution & extinctions,etc.

We owe it to future generations to change now & fix it right. "

You need to go fishing and see the beauty around, nothing is ruined, there's way more beauty and evidence of live thriving around us. It may be messy in your back yard, and a good cleanup would help your yard, but the earth as a whole, has more species of animals, plants, insects and humans alive ever. It's not a result of a world is in dire straits.

Guest lundboy
These are links to fear mongerers. Kinda useless unfortunately.

ehg

Oh my....

And Al Gore and the "Climate Change" crew aren't fear mongers? I fail to see how buying gold/silver even as a hedge against economic changes is "fear mongering". Gold has gone from $350 to over $800 in the last 6 years, silver has gone from $8 to $18 in 4 years and shows signs of that trend continuing. Pretty good ROI I would say. Theodore Butler knows the score about precious metals, he's not fear mongering anything.

Have any of you noticed that the price of flour, bread, food in general has gone up by about 25% average in the last 5 months and there's no sign of it stopping anytime soon? It doesn't matter what the cause is (pick your favourite), it just is. Have you not noticed that shelves in the grocery stores are more empty than usual these days? Loblaws, Sobeys, Dominion all have several random shelves constantly empty at any given time during the week. So does having a stash of storable food hurt, even 72 hours worth? Yep I guess so according to some. The links are only useless to those that refuse look at the possible bigger picture.

And please don't try to associate the New World Order with anything benevolent to the human race.

Edited by lundboy