amazing staying power

shmirwin

I used to frequent this forum for a while and just came back tonight to check it out and wow.. can't believe the staying power... seeing all the posters that were here back when I used to come here.. you know you have a great forum when people keep coming back day after day and year after year

...need your address GDC :w00t:

I was actually talkin' about the board twi... and Ol' Yeller said if I was going to give out that info, to be sure to give you my new address which would be under the I 20/Hwy. 78 overpass... 3rd bedroll from the center abutment. Which is pretty scarey, but not nearly as scarey as the fat that's she' 6'-4" 325 lbs. of solid muscle and a Kung Fu master with a forehead of solid scar tissue from breaking concrete blocks with headbutts... and for some reason I've never really wanted to piss her off.

I was actually talkin' about the board twi... and Ol' Yeller said if I was going to give out that info, to be sure to give you my new address which would be under the I 20/Hwy. 78 overpass... 3rd bedroll from the center abutment. Which is pretty scarey, but not nearly as scarey as the fat that's she' 6'-4" 325 lbs. of solid muscle and a Kung Fu master with a forehead of solid scar tissue from breaking concrete blocks with headbutts... and for some reason I've never really wanted to piss her off.

I can give it to you twilight, but then, you would probably get all the "questionable" joke e-mails from Dawg that he sends me, :lol:

Yes I realized that..but I was referring to a different post...anyhow, it's old stuff now. Ol' Yeller need not headbutt any concrete blocks...I don't want ya. :w00t: