Jiggy Steelhead, Crowds and Mystery OFNers

kemper

Who gave away the secret location? Ahh yes, now I remember, it was the dood who complained about posting too much information.

There must be other issues at play here, because that just doesn't make any sense to me.

Keep those reports coming, Kemper. Goodonya.

:rolleyes:

You guys know best

Nate

enjoy fishing your crowded rivers so we can all see your fish and give you a cyber pat on the back for a job well done :rolleyes: ...think I'll stick to less crowded areas with more fish, please stay in oshawa.

Nice one bud, you must feel like Chuck Norris after that comment !!......you know there is a whole board dedicated to winers and cry babies like yourself.....FLOATFISHING.NET....go hang there for the spring !!!

Good report Kemper... Thanks for sharing, sorry for your jealousy Nater, loving the contributions you always have :thumbsup_anim: Glad I have someone to look up to :worthy: Ohh and Kemper... that log sticking out of the water over your left shoulder gives away the spot ;) and I think I have seen that colour water better change that up too... I look forward to the east trib reports and that includes you man, keep up the good work and get some more fish!