Saturday Morning Steelhead! New PB....

ccmtcanada

Cliff...You are a mind ninja who shows no mercy. Each of these reports kills me inside knowing I still have a month to go till my schedule opens up for steel.

It's been 6 months since I last wet a line - by far the longest I've gone without fishing for as long as I can remember. Only a month to go till I'm done school. Each day I spend an hour or so building rods...It's just not the same...

Awesome report and congrats on your catch. Keep them coming. In all honesty, I play with my centrepins when I read them to get me through the day. ><(((*>

Sydney, is your finger still a little bit wobbly, like it might just pop off the knuckle? Wear gloves, is my suggestion.

douG

What ever you DouG don't try and take her nose or belly button ( ask Bly for explaination)

Way to go family your reports and making long for some warmer water and the spring run.

Cliff...You are a mind ninja who shows no mercy. Each of these reports kills me inside knowing I still have a month to go till my schedule opens up for steel.

A mind ninja?? LOL...never heard that before. I was wondering where you were! Water levels in my local swim are recovering...hopefully some nice carp will work their way back this spring....maybe we'll see you out here again at that point!