Any Professional Painters

Big Cliff

Sue decided she wants the inside of our house repainted, I've been working at it but have to admit I'm a much better cook than I am a painter.

I would be willing to trade a weekend for two at our place with all food supplied, (just look at me and you'll know we eat well LOL) boat, motor, I'll even take you out if you would prefer. You'll have to bring your own booze. Accomodations are fairly comfortable; guest room, family room with fire place, 4 pc. bath, walk out to the lake, cable TV.

I will supply all the paint (good quality) and materials, ladders, drop cloths rollers etc.. I am only guessing but I think someone that knows what they are doing could do it in two days but it might take three. If it takes more than three days we'll add extra days of fishing to compensate.

Location: Lindsay Work can be done on weekends or evenings (or week days if you are available)

Work must be compleated within the next three weeks: Sue is fussy but not unreasonable but we do expect a good job.

Fishing dates to be arranged for any time this spring, summer, fall, we'll do our best to accomodate you.

Let me know if you are interested.

Oh well, looks like I am going to be busy painting for a few days. Actually i finished the kitchen and dining room yesterday (only took me three days) and it didn't turn out too bad. Going to start the living room today, the list is getting shorter LOL.

I will be painting for the first time myself...and so went online to get some tips and came across a new little gadget called an Accubrush..check it out at Painthelpers.com...it looks amazing for cutting. I want one but can't seem to locate it anywhere here in Canada. Would anyone know where I could pick one up?

Thank you very much Jack, very kind of you and I might just take you up on your offer. We'll see how this week goes. My son and daughter-in-law might be coming down for the weekend so problem might be solved.

I'll let you know.