New Ride

bucktail

I finally got my new ride in.

I was supposed to get it in the spring but my brother had his car totalled and needed wheels ASAP. So I asked my dealer to find me one in a hurry and he got it for me 4 months ahead of what it would have been.

Still has to get the tow package and side bars installed next week but I have it now.

Gave my Explorer to my brother.. Win Win !!

Ill bring Squid down to the swill in it and see how much he likes it!

gallery_221_42_44141.jpg

That ride is sweet, was looking at one in the parking lot of my workplace, and being a former "off-roader" of a local 4x4 club, I was quite impressed at the approach angle of that vehicle. And, approach angles are very important.

Wish my old 1990 GMC had that.

I won't buy one for myself, I need a pickup with a box for what I do, but if I didn't, I would buy that vehicle for sure.

Sweet!!! I was looking at them when they first came out but let my wife talk me into the new Rav with the 269 Hp V-6 instead. I am really happy with the Rav but everytime I see one go down the road I wonder if they are as good as the Rav. I am sure that your gonna love it!

Keep us posted as I haven't heard any feedback from anyone who has bought one. Curious to see if they get as good a gas milage as what they claim

Don

Fishindevil..

Ill be towing my Mr Pike behind it next year. Since I bought my lund last year I was afraid to take it any distance because my old truck had over 200000k on it.

Now Ill be able to get to all the places I wanted to get to.

I already have back to back trips planned for June...Lake Biscotaine and then a week In Lake Nipigon!

Hey they even match colour!

great truck was gonna buy one this yearbut (12 min rant about contractor insert here) the only think about it that made me wonder was how it falls off at the front be awhile getting used to parking it (at least for me) let us know long term mileage and reliability again great truck