Hawgs BOQ WALLEYE

Hawg Hunter

Hello all we went back out tonight to where we were this morn,and the eyes did not start to bite untill 5:45,but we did manage 2 on the ice and lost 4,pretty much the way they should be hitting this time of year.1 fish was 3lbs and the other 8lbs which we kept due to its bleeding,sounds like fish chowder tonight :thumbsup_anim: the 1 pic was going to be me letting the 10lber go but before my buddy could take the pic the walleye had made her mind up to go back home :thumbsup_anim: .

heres the pics from the morning bite and this safts bite.

taker easy all

Hawg Hunter

feb52008005.jpg

feb52008004.jpg

feb52008003.jpg

feb52008002.jpg

Hey Hawg,

Nice looking fish. Looking forward to this Saturday. My 5 year old nephew has been asking me just about everyday, how many more days now uncle? lol The one little perch I attached to his line at gilford a week and a half ago has him excited to go again.

hey Tapout by the way they are hitting right now i think you and your nephew are gonna have a great time fishing with me,lots of very nice sized walleye being caught in this spot right now.

i look forward to meeting you fellas.

and yes folks i love my walleye,i fish 7 days a week morn and night to insure im on walleye.

taker easy all ill post more pics thurs night

Hawg Hunter