Crowe Lake

Stoty

If you are asking about a hydrographic map, that is a depth chart, you can get one in either the "Fishing kawarthas" map book or the "Fishing Eastern Ontario" map book. I can't remember which but I have both. Maybe it is in both? These are sold at many stores in the region including canadian tire and chapters probably.

eastern ontario and/ or kawarthas are the one('s) you want. I cant remember, sorry!

http://www.backroadmapbooks.com/index.php?...products_id=224

• 1 year later...

All maps of underwater structure are called Hydrographic and all above water-line maps are called Topographic.

I also believe that only the Trent System and the Welland System are Federally charted(as well as the Great Lakes of course).

But I've asked the Federal map publisher about this and expect a return e-mail shortly.

Other than that, you can find useful hydrographic maps at Adventure Fishing Maps.

They are not as accurate as the real Mcoys, but most are good enough to head you out onto the lake in the right direction.

Here's a link to their map ordering page...

http://www.adventurefishingmaps.on.ca/hca1.htm

Good luck to all in your fishing adventures and remember to catch and release.

Stan Banfield :rolleyes:

Madoc, Ontario

<'///////><

Edited by marine5068

All maps of underwater structure are called Hydrographic and all above water-line maps are called Topographic.

I also believe that only the Trent System and the Welland System are Federally charted(as well as the Great Lakes of course).

But I've asked the Federal map publisher about this and expect a return e-mail shortly.

Other than that, you can find useful hydrographic maps at Adventure Fishing Maps.

They are not as accurate as the real Mcoys, but most are good enough to head you out onto the lake in the right direction.

Here's a link to their map ordering page...

http://www.adventurefishingmaps.on.ca/hca1.htm

Stan Banfield :rolleyes:

Madoc, Ontario

<'///////><

...only a year or so late ;)

-Ben

Better late than never...

Answer to original question...

No hydrographic Government maps exist of Crowe lake.

Only lakes along the Navigable waters of the Trent system; the Welland system;the Rideau system and Great lakes systems are Federally charted.

You'll have to use other maps such as stated above.

"Backroads" or "Adventurefishingmaps" are the only two available here for lakes off of the stated systems.

If anyone needs to know more about about HYDROGRAPHIC maps please feel free to ask me...

I'm an expert on them and know all info on how to read them; where one can find them; whats lakes are available and where to purchase them.

Stan Banfield rolleyes.gif

Madoc, Ontario

<'///////><