Cabelas MONTREAL Grand Opening Date?

Basskicker

Does anyone have an updated Grand Opening date for the new store. After doing a search all I have found in a press release in Fall 2007 or Spring 2008. Are they still on schedule?

I need to purchase the Alaskan II outfitter tent from Cabelas for our annual spring trip up north. I wonder if the prices will be on par (or close) with the American prices. Thanks

Jason

I don't know the date

but I would not expect the prices to be in line with the US pricing

many fishing hunting and camping products have Canadian distributors, so they must buy from them instead of buying from their US distributors , having to pay more, plus the added cost of putting french on everything and lets not forget the heavy cost of doing business in Canada..

so expect higher prices

i live about a 5 min drive from the cabelas site and they are practically done cutting trees and just cleaning the land, this is going to be one crazt shopping center with a lake outside.wohoo i cant wait, atleast everybody will know where to find me

Yeah Carl, the Cabela's store will be the crown jewel of that shopping/entertainment centre. The thing will be twice the size of the West Edmonton Mall apparently. That's HUGE! I'm looking forward to it.

Oh..Man !!!!. :thumbsup_anim: ..thats going to be so awesome. :clapping::canadian: ..it will only be a 4,1/2hr drive from here in oshawa,cabelas is supposed to make BPS, look like a wanna be store !!!!!...why wouldnt they put one in the GTA.. :dunno: .in the golden horsehoe area we have over 4 million people, :blink: it would make sense !!!! so bass pro some real compition

Yeah Carl, the Cabela's store will be the crown jewel of that shopping/entertainment centre. The thing will be twice the size of the West Edmonton Mall apparently. That's HUGE! I'm looking forward to it.

DANG.. I wonder if Thorpe will let us stay an extra two days? :dunno::D