clam guide help

bow slayer

Looks like I will attempt to pull the guide out of the box today or tomorrow and put it together. Just looking for some tips or suggestions on this and roughly how long am I looking at. I don/t want to get half way done and run out of time. I am guessing around 2 hours. Please give me your do's and don'ts thanks.

Whatever you do make sure that the tent is not on too tightly cause you will never be able to get a good seal at the bottom. Like Terry said allow for the snow.. Try using big clips to hold it on first before screwing it in. and just use 3-4 screws so you can take it off for storage away from the mice in the summer.

When I put mine together it took about 2-2 1/2 hours.Just follow the instructions step by step and every thing should be fine.All the parts and screws should be numbered and like Terry said dont pull the back too tight when putting in the screws on the moulding.

Best of luck and enjoy your new hut

Dan

It seems like everybody that follows the instructions exactly puts the tent on too tight. I had a defect in my tent last year and I got a replacement tent (warrantied) last Spring. This year it is on just right, last year because it was on too tight I had to put snow all around on the skirt to able to fish comfortably in there , this year so far everything goes well.