Beat em up today!

steverowbotham

Only pics are on my cell phone, so give me time.

I was out at VB today with little success, took a drive over to Cooks and pounded them til dark. Didnt matter what I dropped down the hole, they ate it. Depth was about 20 feet. No real monsters, 2- twelve inchers, nice fish ... most were 8-9 inches. Good keeper size for a starving college student

hey anyone know how to get cell phone pics onto the computer without a wire ??? I'd have a lot of brookie pics to share as well if we could figure that out!!

Steve I tried to suck some pics out of my phone I heard you have to send them by email and thats the only way .Its another way the cell phone companies can charge us for more air time or extra options .Pm CCMT he knows how to do it.

Mike

We had a similar experience on Saturday out of Keswick. Started fishin in 15 ft and they were nailing everything we dropped. Action slowed down shallow by 9:00am, we simply moved out to deeper water as the day went on.

Ended the day in about 25 to 30 ft.

Kept a dozen, probably caught 75 by the time I had to leave at 2:30pm.

Jiggin Raps and dropper rigs worked well, very light bites and a tasty meal for my family and the visiting in-laws on Sunday! No minnows were harmed in catching any perch!

6 inches of good ice out of Keswick on Saturday morning, wouldn't bet on that being the case today!

HH

It's been my experience on Simcoe that minnows only slow you down! If the perch are under your ice hole (take your shot!) they will bite.

You need to get the bait to them quickly as the school travels by and minnows just take too long between fish. A jiggin rap, I like blue and silver, fire tiger as well, with two power grubs hooked onto the bottom treble and your in fine shape.

HH