Bowfin & Walleye Lower Grand Dec 18th

Fishmaster

Well for the past few days this thing keeps coming up the ice hole looks at ya and swims away not today ..

Mr. Bowfin swims up the hole and is not abble to go back down so i hand fight the fish up outa the hole a quick pic and back down he goes ..talk about funny seeing these fish day after day and landing one with no rod lol..had a couple from TO on the weekend seen the same thing if you read this i caught him ..

icefishing1218001.jpg

icefishing1218002.jpg

icefishing1218003.jpg

Well after Fishing inside the marina for the past few days it was time to explore the river in search of walleye ..Jmh and Duker head out on the river infront of the marian to find 4" of ice and decide to hit the dam instead ..i sat back and waited for the wicthing hour just before dark bite out front and it wasn't long i got the 1st hard water walleye of the season ..got dark head home a long walk home that is im loven it ..Sonny meets up just after dark to try some night time fishing ...lots of Shad on the camera but the Eyes were being camera shy ..thanks for coming down Sonny it was a fun eve ..

icefishing1218007.jpg

icefishing1218004.jpg

Moon Shine Lures Christmas Tree

icefishing1218008.jpg

Had a great time.,, did a little more playing then fishing,,,sure is neet haveing all the fishing toys,,,,and was great to get out on the river so early in the season,,,not sure how it will be after this warm spell,,,just gottta hope it gets colder at night!! thanks for the hospitality steve!!!