underwater camera help

Handlebarz

Next season I want to try and run a underwater camera for musky fishing when were troling I want to be able to see what the lures are doing down there as I have some ideas I want to try and see exactly what they are doing for me can anyone point me in the right direction as to what camera I should look into and I also want to be able to record the trips. I will need one that will track right at speeds up to 4.5-5mph usually slower but it would be nice if they would stay on track at higher speeds.

Also anyinfo from people who have tried this with tips on where to start for rigging the camera up..thanks Mike

Where's Charlie White when you need him?

Charlie White's Fishing Machine was a T.V. show that used a camera to watch trolled salmon lures and their action and the preference of the salmon. I remember the show saying that only 1 in 10 following fish even took a swipe at the offerings. See if you can find something on the internet about his set-up, he is the King of trolling a camera.

I know I would not be using one of the bluegill ones I have been looking around the net and seen some others but they all seem to need a pole for running them I just thought with the ammount of people that we have here some would have done this before.

The main speed would be 3.5mph but I thought I would ask if there was ones that would hold up for the higher speeds.

I will try looking up Charlie White and see what I can gather from that.