Ice Report?

huntervasili

Hey all...Just wanted to tell yas I found some nice ice near me... a solid 3" of good ice... Went out drilled 8 or so holes and dropped the lines for pike... although we didn't get any hits, it was great to see I can now get out for Pike... Also have a nice semi permanent cooler on the ice which you can see in my pics ;) holds 8 pop but might just need to be expanded, sure does keep em ice cold... lol

Here's the cooler boys

DSC00110.jpg

and the fishing area:

DSC00112.jpg

Well maybe next time I will have some fish with the report... Until then stay safe on the ice and Tight lines

Bill

Edited by Bill Parker

I was itching to get out so I was cautious and did, and am happy to have gone, even though I didnt get anything... It is early so if ya do venture out be really careful, because most lakes aren't that good right now... Hmmm, will I also be the first to post a SUCCESSFUL ice report this season?

I was itching to get out so I was cautious and did, and am happy to have gone, even though I didnt get anything... It is early so if ya do venture out be really careful, because most lakes aren't that good right now... Hmmm, will I also be the first to post a SUCCESSFUL ice report this season?

Ya you the man Billy .Now get out there and post some fish pics before someone posts a report with success. :whistling: