Been awhile since I've been on the board.

tapout

Hey everyone,

Been awhile since I've been on the board. Life really threw me a curveball the last couple of years. I've finally gotten things straightened out so the fish better beware. I'll be out in force this winter for sure. Hope to meet up with some of you again, and also to meet up with some of you for the first time. Nippising will definitely be on the schedule. I also will be having a beginner fisherman joining me for his first ice fishing experience. My nephew will turn 6 in march and hes been asking me when we will have enough ice to...since October hes been asking. I think I have a great future fishing partner in the makings here.

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting the ice can check out a live web cam of Nippising. Can't tell you the ice thickness but it does show the conditions and weather. I originally found the link on this board awhile back.

www.torbay.net - go there and click on the live "dock cam".

Take care and happy fishing.

Tony

Hey Tony, long time no see bud. Are you ready for me to kick your behind again at Simcoe ice fishing this upcoming season :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing::P

And I promise, no onions in the gweeges.

Joey

Edited by Joey

Hey Joey and Doug,

Glad to hear from the two of you. Nice memory with my personal hatred of those god awful onions. No onions in the same bag. Deal?. lol. As for kicking my butt on Simcoe....well since I still have yet to land a laker I do believe the Tradition will continue. First available weekend in January we hit the ice. You up for that too Doug?