Sugarpackets first time........in the Bass Hound

Sugarpacket

Yesterday BBR and I dropped Splenda off at the sitters, stole a truck and boat and out for a good day of fishing we went! We headed out to BBR's old stompin' ground for my first experience in the Bass Hound. Now if we were smart the battery we stole would have been charged but it wasn't so BBR got his Paddlin' arm all greased up and away we went at an astounding 1/2 km hr.

DSC00754.jpg

So with several skunked "fishing breaks" as BBR likes to call them we got to his special spot and got down to some serious fishing. BBR brought his secret weapons, Ice fishing poles, and the crappies were on our jigs like white on rice.

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

Like always I was out fished by the Crappie king, but I still had a great time. We saw a couple of bass but couldn't get them to bite and they had scared all the crappie away so we moved to another spot. After getting rained on and getting skunked there and rained on some more we decided it was time to head back and return our "borrowed goods". So we switched spots and I showed BBR how paddling was really done and we got back in half the time. He had some excuse that the wind was blowing in my favor but we all know that women are just stronger. :wink:

DSC00759.jpg