Musky Hunter TV

lew

I've been wanting to see this show on WFN for awhile, but always seemed to miss it.

I finally got to see it this morning and IMHO, it appears to be one of the better fish'n shows on the tube, at least from what I saw today.

Lots of action from several huge muskies, some good pointers on baits, tackle & technique from the host, Jim Saric, and the best part was, I never once heard him mention a sponsors name, unlike other shows that are nuthin but infomercials.

They also released all the fish immediately, rather than hold them outta the water for 5 minutes while they talked about it.

Just thought I'd pass it on for anybody interested in musky fishing, looks like a goodun :thumbsup_anim:

I caught that show on WFN the other day, it surprised me because it was new and I've never heard of it before.. From about the 10 minutes I saw, I was impressed with it.. Although I did recently catch an episode of Simply Fishing where the host caught a trophy muskie on Lake of the Woods, and absolutely freaked out, it was quite funny..

Lucky you Lew!

All we get down here are 30minute infomercials and some dude from Tenn that fishes in ponds.

A local guy here does write for Muskt Hunter Mag

With no fishing the last month and sitting in front of the idiot box I really wonder why I even have cable tv

Enjoy!

Saw that show last night. Those were some nice muskies and it was cool to see the controlled hyperventillating when they had them on.

Also saw Simply Fishing with Bob Meisenkomer the other night and that can be a good show as well.

A good way to end the night before going to bed.