Kashe Lake

Sherriff

Haven't fished it but its VERY rocky - drive with caution if you're not with someone who knows the lake. Friend has a cottage up there and I've been in their boat twice when its run over a rock (ignoring university student foolishness as only being part of the reason)

LM and SM Bass, Walleye, Pike and big Crappies. Never caught or seen a Muskie, and the Walleye are pretty scarce.

Good lake though. Awesome structure through out, everything looks good on the whole lake which can make things tough.

Either way have a blast.

Hookset.

Fished the lake for 15 years never caught or seen a walley.Pike or crappies would be your best bet this time of year and there are some really big pike in there .Try weed edges that are close to drop offs .Look for smallies suspending off the steep rock faces try jigging spoons.Crappies can be supended any where :dunno: We usually use a flasher to locate them,then use a small jig and minnow.And as so many others pointed out watch the rocks.The only time I go full out on the lake is on my sled in the winter

Edited by FISHINGNUT