Last softwater trip

keram

Yup. tomorrow is the Day. I have still about 10 liters of gas in the tank, so this is a perfect reason to burn it. :thumbsup_anim:

I will be on Scugog (first time this year)on the east side of an island (island marina ). never had any luck there, so I do not expect any different :dunno: , but like Lew says " you cannot catch afish in the bedroom". :whistling::clapping: . It should be nice day on the water ( this is what I like ) :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

There's a channel in Scugog? No way!! LOL. Good luck out there!!

Three of them in total ! ..and I'd call them holes more than channels!

...and if Will meant the boat channel...well that works toooooooo B)

Just be aware that most of the markers are gone...just a few Red ones left out at key points.

Edited by irishfield

Good luck keram !!!!! head right across from island marina,and fish right by the rock point,its called ball point....its about 5-7ft deep then gradually drops to almost 10ft towards the cesarea side. :whistling::canadian: ...try trolling a worm harness & dew worm,or drifting a drop shot rig....there is still a few spots of green cabbage out there so go get them....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing:

there is still a few spots of green cabbage out there so go get them

A FEW spots? We had to use a good part of my 275 HP to get thru a few spots IN THE CHANNEL..the weeds are so thick. They are all still green and flourishing.

I figured he was after Muskie..not Bait! LOL