I hate to say it, but ...

Entropy

Well, I hate to say it, but the boat is officially in ‘storage mode’.

I was hoping to get down to the Bay of Quinte to do some world class walleye fishing, but I gave into my concerns about the well being of my boat.

Since the last time I had it out it has not gotten to dry out, to the point where there is some .... mold, ....no ..... what’s the word ..... mildew on some areas of the interior. I had it out and it got soaked, and with the cover on and the amount of rain we had over the one week and a half there it stayed damp. So, with it finally being reasonably dry last Sunday; the wife and I backed it in the Scugog River in Lindsay, dumped some fuel stabilizer in, and took it for a good long run up to Fenelon Falls, when we got back to the boat launch I fogged it and pulled it out of the water.

I bought one of those 12 x 10 x 20 portable garages at Princes Auto when they were on sale, so she’s backed into that and all sung as a bug for the winter.

The only thing left to do is drain the lower unit and fill it back up again, pull the batteries, and leave some moth balls around in old margarine containers.

This is when having a small aluminum with a 9.9 or 15 hp motor would be awesome. But alas, poor me can’t afford one yet.

Good luck with your rig !

Entropy

This one was about $200 to $220.

They went on sale at 8 am and were sold out by 8:15am.

I had to work but my mother called and said she would go stand in line for one at 7:30am. There were 8 people there in line before here and about 40 after her!!

Entropy