WHat is the difference???

Gerritt

Trying to figure out what the difference is between the Diawa Accudepths Pluses..

97694.jpg

and the Daiwa Sealine series...

76968.jpg

Anyone familiar with these lines? I can get the Sealine SG47LCA for about 120.00 or the accudepth ADP47LCfor about 70.00

Your thoughts?

Gerritt.

Don't know the difference...but I did grab an accudepth 27LC from my buddy Jim in Temagami before I came home. Eyeballed it all summer in the store and told him it must be no good since it hadn't sold, so he should give it to me for cheap. $40 and I left with the reel. Dano is going to get to try this one...since he can't seem to reel with the correct (left) hand !

there is a big difference in quality.

i own two sealines, and both work flawlessly, outside a very touchy drag....(doesn't take much to increase or decrease the drag).

the accudepths are one of the most problamatic reels with any serious use....it depends on how much your planning on using the reels....

i wouldn't recommend an accudepth to anyone, even with minor use....but it does cost less.

the new accudepths have a new outer frame, but the guts are the same.....

hope this helps.

Steve

I tradionally settle for the "less expensive" with most of my purchases fishing or otherwise but back in the spring treated myself to the Sealine 49LC. Made this decision after feedback from OFC members.

Finally got to try it out a few weeks ago. No fish so it's difficult to judge it's performance but it seemed quite smooth.

Thanks for all the replies guys.. I appreciate it!

I have ordered 2 Daiwa Sealines 47's and I picked them up for what I think is a good price.. lets just say they are less then what BPS in the US has them for...

I also picked up a couple of Planer boards... called "The Walleye Board" made by Church Tackle co... I got them for a bargain too (no Taxes).. they look like a decent board :dunno:

Thanks Bills Bait n' Tackle!

Gerritt.