Sluggo hook

Weeds

Hey everbody, I bought one of those 3 packs of sluggos a few years back, rigged it up and promptly lost it and the hook. Since then I've had 2 of them kicking around the bottom of the tacklebox but nothing to rig them up with. Anybody know what size hook you rig them up with, the sluggos are around 9 or 10 inches long if I recall correctly. I've checked Lebarons and Bass pro but haven't seen anything large enough. Any ideas? Thanks, Ross

P.S. Anybody use these with any luck for Musky?

Edited by Weeds

Weeds, you may find those hooks over at Bridgenorth Tackle, right at the east end of the causeway at the traffic lights. He's got a pretty good selection of hooks and a bit of musky gear, infact I'm sure I've seen the Sluggos in there too. His # 705-292-9911

A pile of good responses! Alright, thanks a bunch guys, and bridgnenorth tackle is a short drive away from me too, been looking for an excuse to head back there.

And thanks for that number too Lew, I just gave them a ring and they've got them.

Edited by Weeds

Well, Bridgnenorth tackle didn't have them as it turns out, Got some size 5 eagle claw hooks that might work instead, maybe a little small but we'll see. I'll pop into Gagnons next time I'm passing through Oshawa as I've never been there before.

Edited by Weeds