Hey Guys

Marko

I know this question has probably been beaten to death here but i just want to make sure that i am fishing in the area thats still open.

Bronte Creek regulations state that area between Dundas st (Hwy 5) to unopened road allowance at Rebecca st, wherever that is, is open until Dec 31.

Now i know there is an entrance to Petro park off the Bronte rd, just not sure if that area is still open or not.

I don't know whether the entrance is before of after Rebecca st going towards marina.

I am thinking of going Monday morning, calling in sick that day.

Any suggestions are welcome

Thank you again guys

Marko

Just read it over and not sure how much sense it makes since i almost confused myself and i wrote it myself lol

Sorry I can't help you with the area your fishing but if you still want a suggestion, I would suggest that you not post that you will be sick on Monday. Of course you can BE sick on Monday......I just wouldn't post it on the Friday prior.

ps. Get well soon.

Entrance to Petro Can park is on the right side of Bronte Rd. just before the Rebecca bridge. It's pretty inconspicuous and easily missed. If you pass a day care center/church you've gone too far.

Unless there's some decent amounts of rain over the weekend you'd be wasting your time at Bronte though.

It's super low, crystal clear and the stench from all the rotting salmon with their bellies slit is disgusting.

If you have to fish Bronte wait until mid November or so, after the water levels are up a bit after a rain.

THe only reason why i am going on monday is to miss the crowds or most of it.

I hate to see snaggers on the rivers and since i cant do much about it I`d rather not see it.

I was looking at the weather network the other day and it was supposed to rain all weekend but thats changed now to just scattered showers and will probably change again.

I know where the park is I`ve been there once, really easy to miss.

I was wondering if it would be open and being north of Rebecca bridge i am guessing it is open.

Thank you for the replies

Their is alot of people on the weekends and the weekdays are packed with snaggers as well but not as bad as weekends. I went for a walk with my grandfather in law down to Bronte last week because he had never seen salmon so he was intrested in seeing them spawn. As we were walking we seen more dead fish then alive. The smell down their is discusting and theirs rotting salmon and maggots everywhere, and hardly any water. The creek is not even moving. I would suggest going to the credit for salmon if thats what your after. Not too sure on Erindale park but someone here will probally help you out. But if your intrested in going to Petro the Entrance is sneaky. Just drive down Bronte road and on the right side before the church and were the houses end is a green sign it says Petro Park. Drive down their.