Headin down to Virginia...

jedimaster

Sorry to hear the deal fell thru jedi, sounds like you were really pumped for that boat, but you'll probably find something even better down the road somwhere's.

Currious though, what are you lookin for, that's not popular in Canada ??

Yah I have a few other leads, just waiting for the exact right type of boat. Not many around that suit what I want....None in canada. They aren't popular up here.

Will keep looking.

Yah imo if something triggers off negative its time to step back right away before something else goes wrong. I have been caught up in snowballs before. :)

Well unfortunately you are right...almost no seelection in Canada and very limited one in US as I've found out myself on the type of boat I am looking for.

Hope it changes in the next few weeks as weather gets colder.

Good luck with your search.

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Lookingt o buy a bass boat style Fish n Ski.

Not a bowrider thats been converted(Been there), Need a shallow draft bassboat, that just happens to have seating for 5 or 6, either a bench seat and two jump seats in front ortwo captains chairs and a bench behind.

Lots in the states, but none in Canada. Lots of Bass boats but they only seat 2 and unless my wife divorces me I am not allowed to have a boat for 2. :)

Not too worried, although I was all ready to go, been looking for a while and am ready to pull the trigger on the right boat for the right price. They are tough sells in the states because most guys want all out bass boat with as much deck space as possible, I am willing to give up the deck space for a few extra seats.

A Bowrider is too deep of a draft for where I will be fishing. So that kinda limits me.

Procraft, Stratus, Tracker and Cajun are the models I am looking at.