Salmon fishing!!!

silvio

Well for all you river fisherman there have been very few reports lately and I for one miss them lol. So all post my own. I believe two weeks ago or so me and bbnotty went for a go at theses shark’s whales what ever you want to call them lol. day started off on the wrong foot lol bbnotty drived over to my places and waited for me in the drive way its was about 5:25 so he says :blahblah1:. I was up at 5:15 waiting for him to come at 5:30-6 like he said. at 5:45 without any sign of him I give him a call he says what you sleep in? I am like no why? he responds I was there waiting <_< so to make the story short the nice guy he is he turned around 15 min and came to get me. off we went and reached are spot. head down and bbnotty whales a fish after fighting it a bit I go to land it and some kid was in the water near the fish he stood there like a bump on a log as the fish got closer then decided to grab the leader and try to land the fish from the head lol snap fish lost. we make are way down to another pool and I must have gone a good hour without a hookup I finally got one and managed to land it. after that there were a few more for me but cut the day short as my rod broke lol. Here are some pics I believe bbnotty has a post of his own to come when he finds some time.

hifish.jpg

yea.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Last fish i belive is a small coho.

for all that may belive these images are fake there not i have the originals and if i must i will post them but i just dont feel we need anymore guys at this spot.

Hey Aleks I did like you said it’s at Kris right now should be good to go soon. I have no idea of that small fish when i landed it i was convinced just a small chinny but when i came home and took a look at its mouth i was questioning it. as for the rod lol naw man I hated sliding rings and wanted a seat put on but I had to strip to cork so while I was at it I did some work well not me tom from angling specialties.

Edited by silvio

lol i am saying if you find the spot i could care less but i am not going to just show it to thousands of members plus its not secret. with like 500 guys there on a weekend space is getting less and less.

If somebody knows the spot because of the backroudn then wouldn't they already know the spot? Anyways nice fish