Good Karma and Leviathans

irishfield

Absolutely outstanding Wayne !!

You waited a long time for this trip and it was certainly worth it.

Congratulations to both you & Dano on each getting your 1st ever muskies, and then the pair of youz joining the 50" club on your 1st attempt. :thumbsup_anim:

Kudos to you too Marc, for doing what you do so well, you've put alot of smiles on the faces of alot of anglers. ;)

Thanks Pete!

I'd also like to add for those looking to get into Muskie fishing, like I did a couple years back..skunked to this point.... that I highly recommend a trip like this, or fishing with someone really comfortable with them to show you the right way to net, photo and release these wonderful fish. No where near as wild as I thought they'd be once netted. They tend to calm right down, like "get this over with and let me swim"...unlike a pike that generally goes nuts in a net.

Any fish shown in this threads photos, in the boat, were only there for 15 to 20 seconds. Fish just stays in submerged net after removing the hooks (hooks removed with fish under water in net) and with Marc once you lift it out you get 2 quick shots before it goes back. Cameras turned on...fish comes up out of net..2 quick shots and right back into the water for the smaller ones and into the cradle and back in the water for bigger ones so they can be measured and then slowly released back to the depths. No measuring in the boat....he doesn't even bother with girth measurements and there wasn't a tape anywhere in the boat either. Just the measurement strip on the Frabil floating cradle.

Edited by irishfield

MONSTERS!!!!! Run for your lives!!!!

Jeez, those are very, very nice 'skis!!! I've heard stories from a reliable source about the Larry and now I am seeing actual proof. I guess if you really want size AND numbers, that's the place to go!!!

Congrats on your PBs.