Lake Simcoe Perch Report $$$$$$$

ranger520vx

Wish the wind didn't show itself today. Managed to pocket $200 for 4th place finish with 8.35 pounds. Third @ 8.50, 2nd- OLDPHART & SLUG with 10.70. BIG congrats to Greg Klatt and partner 13 plus pounds. OLDPHART also took BIG PERCH money...beat me by a crawfish or two.

Thanks to SLYATV for getting someone out of a dead sleep with 20 minutes before takeoff and into my boat with 10 seconds to spare. Greg was a hoot to fish with.

Don from ICEGUIDEZ and Rock Madsen (MR.FISH CRISP) must be THANKED LARGE for putting on an event that paid 100% back to the guys!!

All keep fish caught on drop shot GULP 3 inch shiners out of 45-60 feet of water.

Edited by ranger520vx

Hey Ranger

nice to meet a fellow OFC'er

Greg and i had a good day out there-- the $450 cash was a bonus--Kudos to Rock Madsen and Donny IGD McCaw for puttin the thing together--Good On Yah OP and "Slug"--won that lunker pool by a crayfish..lol!

Yours in fishing,

ID1

Hey Ranger

nice to meet a fellow OFC'er

Greg and i had a good day out there-- the $450 cash was a bonus--Kudos to Rock Madsen and Donny IGD McCaw for puttin the thing together--Good On Yah OP and "Slug"--won that lunker pool by a crayfish..lol!

Yours in fishing,

ID1

Congrats ICEDUDE...didn't realize that was you. I think there is an opportunity for name tags with these handles we start to get known by to be worn at these type of events. Keep in touch.

Mark

Congrats ICEDUDE...didn't realize that was you. I think there is an opportunity for name tags with these handles we start to get known by to be worn at these type of events. Keep in touch.

Mark

Hey Mark, good to see and chat with you again.... was a fun day out there for sure. Like you we took most of our fish deep on a combination of drop shotting and jigging various spoons. Here is a pic of your's truly with a couple from the winning bucket of 15.

000_0372-5.jpg

I 2nd your and ID's comments on the event.... the 'Rock' and Don did a great job (as usual) in organizing and hosting the event.... looking forward to getting back out there again next year....Greg.