Lad or two interested in a pike/pickeral trip to Temagami?

irishfield

I put this in hook ups...but for those that don't use the "View new post" icon thought I'd put it here as well. Hope nobody minds.

I'll be going back to the lake to close down the cottage and grab my boat after Thanksgiving. Curious if there is anyone, or a couple of guys, that are interested in going North with me on Tuesday the 9th, or Wed the 10th of October, and coming home on the Saturday or Sunday. Nothing you'd need to bring other than some food, your beverages and your favourite fishing equipment. This would give us an afternoon/evening and then three full days to fish...and you would also have a part day while I am spending about 3 hours winterizing the cottage plumbing and getting docks ready for ice up before we load up and leave for home.

You can meet me here and leave the house here in Penetang, or I can pick you up anywhere along #12 from Midland to Orillia. #11 all the way North or #69 to Parry Sound, 124 to Sundridge and #11 to Temagami.

I'll be gone to Montreal from Sunday until early Friday am next week, so please send me a PM and I'll go thru them next Friday and get back to you as quickly as I can then to confirm go/no go. I know Dano wants to go...but I"m thinking his business partner may have something to say about that considering a trip to Montreal next week and then BOQ in Novemember.

Cheers,

Wayne

Now, I'm thinking, how in the world can I pass up on an opportunity like this, finally meet Wayne and go fishing with him too up North? I'm going to have to check the appointment book and then see if it will fly with my wife. I'm thinking I'll be kicking myself if I miss is opportunity.

I'll PM you later Wayne.

D@mn it looks like I would be able to make it work out. I've got to be in the clinic on Sat.

Edited by HearingFish

Well I've got a tentative pair of fisherpeople to go with me, but just in case something happens with that...send me PM's if you are interested as well. Depending on if they ride with me there may be room for others anyhow...or someone that wants to drive up with their own fishin rig behind.