Looking For Meegsonline & Crappy Steve

RandyB

Hey guys sorry for the non-fishing post but I am trying to track down a few no-accounts and the only way that I have to do it is by their past board names . This is the original Cowpoke , you know the guy with the one-legged fishing partner , and I am trying to reach these guys about a trip to Callender Bay Feb. 19-21 . If anyone else is maybe interested give me a shout , the ice bungalow is already paid for so it will be a freeby to a few other people . Wayne your included , TJ can you maybe stop by and say hi ? Art , Joe brave enough to try a big hard water trip ? I am driving up from down south and can chauffer . Randy

Randy, Long time no talk man!!! How you doing?? still making them worm harnesses? if so I need to order a few....dang snags!! LOL but they produced well!!

hows everything where you are? Family is good I hope?

I will tell my brother-in-law I was talking to your guys he thought you and your buddy were "cool" LOL..

Gonna make it to Nississing this summer?

Gerritt.

or got tired of the flack he was receiving from some members.

anyways it is nice to see that your still alive Randy come around and post more often. is you make Nippissing next year... bring a larger Mason Jar ;) LOL

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

Guest gbfisher

MEEGS is James Meeger. He is the sole owner of MEEGS lures. James (MEEGS) is still on this site.

jigs is just a "SALES MAN" like any other proprietor who buys and sells Meegs lures.They do have jigs which was opened by both..

Hope this clears things up. :angel:

:Gonefishing:

Hey guys , thanks for the help . Yes this is Randy of the infamous jar and I am sorry that I missed Lakair but rest assured that I will be there this coming year ! I have had a great year fishing the Bruce Penn. with even more fantastic sweet spots found . My personal highlight was missing Thanksgiving dinner because the bite was on ! Mom was a little upset at first then relented a bit when she saw my blood alchol level . Great hearing from y'all and great to be back . I will definetly be up on Nipp. Feb.19-21 and we can find room for any adventurous to stop by . PM me for any further info .