YESTERDAYS REPORT

DMASSE

So now we even attack people who post reports that are perfectly within the law?

Ya, theres lots of people snaggin salmon this time of year, but to me it looks like DMASSE is NOT one of them. I believe I met DMASSE one day on the Oshawa in the middle of the winter fishing for steel and if he is who I think he is, its a great guy and one who really knows his stuff.

Read the report and lay off if you dont like it, and if you dont like reading reports about september salmon THEN DONT READ THEM

Thanks for the report DMASSE

Word! B)

I think all of you have way to much time on your hands. Its almost like discussing politics there are to many views. I have one though I was just fishing on the Miramichi river on the weekend and similar to the chinook or coho these fish do not feed when running tribs. They do however hit whatever you are using roe and flys out of instinct and I vouched for Dave he's a great guy and great sportsmen.

Cheers and get over yourselves

Gnoddy

Edited by GNODDY

Is there an echo in here??

Look at my folder and avatar, then look over to the shots taken on the thread. Don't tell me you can't see the difference. Bows will strike legit while they're upriver. That shot was taken in November, and the fish was released with nothing more than a sore jaw. Released, to do whatever it wanted. Some people don't get it, I call those people SIMPLE.

All Fish were released properly and took off with a splash,..so whats your point ?

Have to agree with Terry, sorry everyone doesnt live up to your moral highground.

Dmasse has done nothing wrong and doesnt deserve to be publicly judged by you. Intolerance of other people and there beleifs is what leads to mans worst behaviour.

As the the wiseman once said. "Let him without sin cast the first stone"..... funny how it still rings true 2000 years later.......and I am not even religious.

First of all never yap about a person you don't know who he or she is. Dave took me their so l can catch fish. l have the worst luck when it comes to the bows. l have had my center pin for almost a year now and l still have the vice like grip on it :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: but l cant learn unless l fight them. l have to start somewhere, Right.

l have seen Dave stop his fishing and help a newbie out with out hesitation. He has given more tackle away than most of you loose. He is not only helping me fish but he is helping me to be a gentlman on the water treating everyone with respect and honer. It is easyer to covert a snagger by showing them a different way. Milty showed me that first and Dave just continued it.

l have seen no one in my life care for his pray so much as Dave, he has removed more hooks and pocketed more lost line (Ash polls Pick Up Your Line).

Now the sand box stuff:

Aniceguy we chated on the river l was teaching Chrome Hen how to cast with a center pin. We were on a east trib fishing with Dave and Paul (Owner of Raven)so ether

1. You were Slumming

2. You were lost

3. We were fishing in the right place (for your standards)

Look lm in all perposes a Newbie and l want to learn as much as l can Aniceguy and Highdrifter you have information that you have to get out so why not use Daves approch and teach the right way. You have valid points that are to be expressed but yas got to use more sugar when you do it.

Peace Ken

Edited by bowshep

Here it comes...

once again... the purists show us that they are elite and the rest of us are the green algae that muddy the waters... I cant wait to see the pictures of fish being held up by the CN Tower, or Loblaw's... tis the season for the elitist's amongst us .... BTW... this only happens during "their" season.... I tend to say things as they are.. some care for it some dont.. so here it is... scrap your holiest then thou bull and fish for the sake of fishing... that is all it is about... a tug on your line... not how pretty you look, not how much your centrepin is worth, and not how hot your ass looks in your 1500.00 pair of waders... it all comes back to basics... the tug on your line.

I am tired of seeing kiddies posing for pics while landing fish... I have also seen these so called purists clean fish on the banks stuff them into their 300.00 camo backpacks and head further upstream.. after posing for pics BTW...

I remember when I was young... I fished out of a piece of crap boat, had a cheap Johnson closed face reel and only God knows the name of the rod.... and you know what?? I wish I could fish like that again today... That was fishing when I was young... being out there with my dad and grandfather just to be out there... Not to host a fashion show!

Has technology advanced?.... Yes!

But to some onto forums bragging about how hot your ass looks in your waders or your 900.00 centrepin is stupid in my opinion.. nothing but sheep... seriously...your nothing but sheep.

Have fun with your over glorified fashion show on the rivers and creeks...

I hope your making those 50'ish guys on the other side of the trib sweet on you... as they are the only ones your impressing with your hot ass in your hot waders...

I promise I will not make another post about the elitist's as I am tired of God like Bull... another year another elitist catching fish in the ACC

Gerritt.

Edited by Spiel

I hope your making those 50'ish guys on the other side of the trib sweet on you... as they are the only ones your impressing with your hot ass in your hot waders...

Really, my ass looks hot in my hot waders...gee thanks. lol

I'm just fooling, couldn't resist - didn't think anyone noticed. hahahaha

Edited by Chrome Hen

Here it comes...

once again... the purists show us that they are elite and the rest of us are the green algae that muddy the waters... I cant wait to see the pictures of fish being held up by the CN Tower, or Loblaw's... tis the season for the elitist's amongst us .... BTW... this only happens during "their" season.... I tend to say things as they are.. some care for it some dont.. so here it is... scrap your holiest then thou bull and fish for the sake of fishing... that is all it is about... a tug on your line... not how pretty you look, not how much your centrepin is worth, and not how hot your ass looks in your 1500.00 pair of waders... it all comes back to basics... the tug on your line.

I am tired of seeing kiddies posing for pics while landing fish... I have also seen these so called purists clean fish on the banks stuff them into their 300.00 camo backpacks and head further upstream.. after posing for pics BTW...

I remember when I was young... I fished out of a piece of crap boat, had a cheap Johnson closed face reel and only God knows the name of the rod.... and you know what?? I wish I could fish like that again today... That was fishing when I was young... being out there with my dad and grandfather just to be out there... Not to host a fashion show!

Has technology advanced?.... Yes!

But to some onto forums bragging about how hot your ass looks in your waders or your 900.00 centrepin is stupid in my opinion.. nothing but sheep... seriously...your nothing but sheep.

Have fun with your over glorified fashion show on the rivers and creeks...

I promise I will not make another post about the elitist's as I am tired of God like Bull... another year another elitist catching fish in the ACC

Gerritt.

Gerritt,...Besides my Islander centrepin,..this is what my stuff costs when i go up river.....$100 floatrod, $100 waders,...$40 chest pack and maybe $150 of gear inside,....thats probably less than the gas on your boat for a few weeks..but I catch dozens and dozens of steelhead in a beautiful natural setting with noone around,...I'll go head to head on a stretch of river that I fish (which takes effort and knowledge to find..hence the lack of pressure)..with any guy in a $3000 get-up... any old day of the week!!

For everything else there is mastercard!!!

,...Quality is quality same as boats,..but it doesnt make the ANGLER!!!!

Edited by Spiel

MILTY

I know Ken is due.... And the conditionsa re perfect fro sat... Wish I could go..

But remember FRANK got cheesed on LOL on his first time out.... He will always remember that now for as long as he fishies for salmon

Dave

Dave,..Too bad your workin,..maybe sunday or next week,..i got some spots to show you,.....'Frank got cheesed',..whats that mean,...? these are real guide waters as u know..,..i share with you,..but after that it costs for others,..and that price is toooo high fora anyone...lol,...... :whistling: ..you know how it goes...

Edited by Milty

Glad you all have an opinion. Good stuff. I have something I want to say about all of this but it's getting late and I fear I may offend a few so I'll wait till morning. People come here to read what's happening fishing in Ontario and for other information as well. They don't want to hear about someone's petty antics up a trib. You have a problem with an individual on the board...take the high road and PM/email the person.

That's all I have to say about that for now.

Sleep well everyone.

:whistling: afissin l will go :whistling: afissin l will go :whistling: high hold the rainbow :whistling: a fissin l will go

Peace Ken

and Milty the CP is the cheapest thing you have lol

Actually shep its the most expensive,..by far,...thanks for buyin it ,..im sure its the least u could do,..after me getting you hooked for life!!!...lolol

Still not sure why u keep wanting to go east over north,..even though what you've seen me do and where..which is nothing compared to previous years....;),...dont worry i got a tripod...LOL!!!..but you are the shep of sheps!!!... see no M,...lol