fishing Sat/Sun evening

fatherof3

Went down to the Nith on Sat evening with the older boy so he could try to outfish me.We had a lot of nibbles and saw some fish go by.I ended up only catching this little guy.

100_0385.jpg

The boy actually hooked into one of the bigger suckers but after a short fight he lost it.Here is a pic of him after losing it.Does he not look happy.lol

100_0384.jpg

Sunday morning I thought I would brave the rain and go out on my own before anyone else woke up.Was not very pleasant fishing but I did end up with 10 or so in a couple of hours.All were about this size.

100_0390.jpg

While down there I saw a guy I knew had shown up so went over and tried fishing for carp with him.He lost a huge one but did end up catching this guy.

100_0386.jpg

100_0387.jpg

After showing the boys the pics of the carp when I got home they wanted to go out of course.So, after supper off we went.

100_0389.jpg

100_0388.jpg

We got there and my friend came back too.In 3 hours I managed to lose 3 carp,the oldest boy lost one and we all agreed to try again tomorrow.Here are some pics of the evening..

100_0391.jpg

100_0393.jpg

100_0392.jpg

100_0394.jpg

100_0395.jpg

100_0396.jpg

After getting the area ready for tomorrow we called it a night.Was fun getting out with the kids and seeing them starting to get into bigger fish

thanks Rizzo.They want to go out every day(fine with me)and being a 5 minute walk to 2 rivers is just too tempting.I only had 6lb test on yesterday but upgrading today so hopefully have some carp pics tonight.Really hurt losing every fish I hooked.

Edited by fatherof3