Lower Buckhorn Report

Kawartha Kev

Well I spent a couple of days at the cottage last week mostly doing work on the cottage but did manage to get out for a couple hours of fishing. I have been reading a lot of reports of low water levels the last while but no such problem on Lower Buckhorn as the levels were several inches above normal. As far as the fishing went I was targeting muskies and managed to catch one small one maybe 18" long, does that even count? Anyway it was a nice couple days but got blown off the lake on Friday by strong winds. I do have a pic of the little muskie but am embarrassed to post it but if you really want to see it let me know and maybe I'll get up the courage to post it LOL!!!

Kawartha Kev

Well I spent a couple of days at the cottage last week mostly doing work on the cottage but did manage to get out for a couple hours of fishing. I have been reading a lot of reports of low water levels the last while but no such problem on Lower Buckhorn as the levels were several inches above normal. As far as the fishing went I was targeting muskies and managed to catch one small one maybe 18" long, does that even count? Anyway it was a nice couple days but got blown off the lake on Friday by strong winds. I do have a pic of the little muskie but am embarrassed to post it but if you really want to see it let me know and maybe I'll get up the courage to post it LOL!!!

Kawartha Kev

As far as I'm concerned just catching a muskie is an accomplishment no matter what the size. Post the pic :)

That makes me feel better!!!

Thats how I want my photo to appear how did you get it to that size Zib?

Kawartha Kev

I have no idea. It was taken on a higher quality setting & then when I uploaded it to Photobucket the size was adjusted automatically.